24 January 2007

The Man's radio.... its out there

So, I was driving along to my destination and an exceedingly beautiful song came on the radio, classical guitar fraught with emotion, it was glorious, nonetheless, when I arrived I turned off my car (Basil was inside at Mumsie's house and I missed him!).

As i walked toward the house I thought about how I was missing the song even though it was still there, waving around. I couldn't hear it. I knew the station, I knew the time, but I wasn't utilizing the proper equipment to hear.

We need to take the time to listen to what God wants us to hear. We know the station, the time is right, He is always broadcasting something. We need to stop and still our hearts and listen to His radio. Its beautiful.

Some songs get a lot of play and there are some out there that we might miss if we dont tune it.

3 comments:

Girl in the Globe said...

Hey Squachy,
So interesting that you wrote on this topic...I was driving down to San Jose yesterday wondering about some things. I got almost halfway there, and my car radio broke! I was kinda bummed out by that, but at the same time, I figured that God wanted me to listen to *Him* without all the background noise. It actually turned out to be pretty neat. I realized one of the big points to the process that I went through the last few months. Pretty cool.

GG

Sju Trettio Ett said...

Shae..?

Sju Trettio Ett said...

awesomes, ive been trying to find a way to contact you for a while now. send me an email. And let me know whats been going on in your life.
se7en31@gmail.com or xsjutrettioettx@yahoo.com