I looked out my window this morning- though it was sunny it seemed to be raining a bit and the little drop were glistening in the light. As I looked a few danced around in my field of view. Snow? It seemed so warm. I saw it again.
Later I found out that my cousin left this world in a tragic accident this morning as well. Snow in the sun. Sudden frost but at least she was doing what she loved and lived life following her passion and her dream. Somewhere there is celebrating while they welcome her home. Somewhere else there is crying while we all question why. Loved by her family; claimed by the sea.
Here's to a big smile and gracious chuckle.
Here's to her honesty and humor.
Here's to Piper.
A cousin, a sister, a daughter, a friend.
I will miss her.
1 comment:
Beautifully put, Shaelee. Brings yet another tear to my eye as I sit at my livingroom window watching snow fall.
Post a Comment