What gives? Just a day or two ago I wrote a nice .post about peace, and how this elusive gem can somewhat be attained when we stick to our guns and prioritize time for that which is important to us, an individuals.
Does that mean that eve one day without my garden and house-beautifying time will leave me feeling ill-at-odds in the world.
Perhaps it does.
Then again, if one day in my garden will make me feel like a million bucks, then, why should I be complaining?
I am so grateful for this moment alone with my goats, on to working away on someone else's garden today. At least it is always beautiful and these long washington summer days will avail me enough daylight to spend some time in my own soil too.
....and I have two sweet kids to be around, how can one be grumpy with that?

No comments:
Post a Comment