14 June 2014

Writing

I have recently come across some of the pieces of poetry I wrote in my early 20's. It's funny, some it it sounds so familiar, while others I do not recognize at all.  I do still appreciate my seance of humor, so hate to is good, and it's also nice to see how much I have grown up in knowing myself, having pace within my spirit and knowing how to interact with people in better ways.  I must say, reading of how I dealt with things of the heart, I am very great flu to a have been married to the man I have been for the past 8 years.  I have learned so much about communication in the safety of a loving, accepting relationship, even though we had some very difficult times in there while we were learning! I will try to get some of it up here.

For the fun of it, I will write something now, as I used to, off the top of my heart and head, free versing about my feelings and experiences of the moment:

Salad bowl heart

I feel love and bright sunshine as I think of my children:
     playing and laughing on bikes near to me
Concern, but still peace, as I sit in the barn:
     the goats and their health, the supply of their feed, 
Sorrow as I think of the hopes that I fostered and dreams that put myself into
     People are tricky, lifes so hard, commitments involve much devotion
If gratifications too far, or too unsure, and old promises are replaced for new.

Gratitude here, so rich and warm, for the gift of Knowing Real Love.
Contentment, living the choices I've made
They have brought me peace am sure of.


Thanks, the goats are milked and fed, it's time to go ride bicycles some more.





No comments: