21 April 2009

Someone is especially pleased with their new sweater suit from Aunt Brooke


At just about three months old his nightly grump-fests disappeared and hes a pretty easy-going chap now. There are still the expected bouts of extreme grump when he gets too tired; but every day he is figuring it out a little better and getting used to life on the outside. Today (as I edit this on May 9th) he even sat and watched me for 40 minutes as I was making bread- very much like me I think the kitchen and the garden are his favourite places to be.

A few weeks back I started working again just one day a week regularly; he is getting the hang of our garden days so well that most days at home now too we are out in the yard. The weather is soooo nice this time of year, and Aeden is at the age where he is starting to feel is crawl muscles working, so he likes to squirm around in the grass and watch work about the garden. I'll get some pictures up soon- we are working on the strawberry patch right now and he's doing a great job. In just a little over a months we'll be harvesting them by the gallon!

1 comment:

bj said...

YAY!I'm glad it fit. :) He is so cute, and very sweet. I love the dimples! haha