
Basil looks really silly with his hat on backwards like that, anyway; I set Aeden down for a moment so he could stretch his legs and Basil thought that he might want to read a book, then after a few minutes another book, then another one. When it was all said and done, I'm not really sure how many he flipped through for his little brother, but it is quite precious to see him so eager to share treasure trove and play with the new one.
3 comments:
So cute!!!
You are such a ridiculously good mama... I love seeing your little men grow here.
This is so sweet, what a pair! A very sweet moment. You gotta keep this shot around to show them later when they start shooting each other with bb guns and stuff. (cough cough not that ever happened to any siblings we know...) I love how you say "Basil looks really silly with his hat on backwards like that" when the most silly thing in the photo is clearly Aeden's little wrinkley prune bum. Makes me laugh! I wonder if it was cold cuz he's clenching. haha Remember the pix of Basil holding on to that log when he was tiny with the wrinkley little bum? :) Little people are awesome.
Post a Comment