10 November 2014

Morning Prayer


Just shared this with my fam, but want to share it with you to!

Here is how I pray phillipains 4:6 in the morning with a psalm 16:11 follow up:

Today I will not worry about anything; instead, i will pray about everything, I will tell you all I need and thank you for your answers as I wait on you and listen.
As I do this, I will experience Your Peace* which is far more wonderful than I can ever begin to really understand... This peace will keep my thoughts and my heart quiet and at rest as I trust in Yeshua your son. You will make known to me the path of life. In Your presence is  fullness of joy; in Your right hand are pleasures forever.


*here, I often say "Shalom" we know this as a bible word for God's peace, but it is 'the peace and order of The Lord'- living in alignment with the Eternal One, it is a deep peace, I envision it like like peace we see in nature, as His creation is in alignment with Him, like a healthy forest or praire, where all things are right, beautiful and purposeful in their place. 

This is what I will experience in my life and inner being as I walk in gratitude and openness with the Father! What a gift!

I have been mentally so much more able to Live in Thanks as I have been getting greater revelation on Romans 8:28: 'He will work all things for the good of those who Love Him and are called according to His purposes.'  I know I love Him, so I know He loves me and that I am called according to His purposes, therefore I Know it will all be worked for good! No matter what internal or external struggle I am going through, I can turn my thoughts toward that promise, and thank Him for the good that I know is coming- it enables me to look beyond my circumstances in the hope, the anticipation of great goodness, that will surely follow.

No comments: