15 July 2010

I'n not good at blogging, but great at gardening!

Yes, I know I don't update this enough.
However, now it is spring, and lots of exciting things are afoot:
baby ducks, ripe tomatoes as of yesterday, strawberries, snow peas, all the fresh salad and greens I can handle, cherry season just arrived,
I found a few ripe blackberries at salt creek a few weeks ago!!!!!
What a summer!
I have pumpkins that are already the size of small marbles and the corn is two and a half feet high!

Such a great climate here. I am so blessed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man, this year, not even the summer squash are doing much yet! The cherries have almost arrived, but thankfully, the wet spring has given me an incredible amount of strawberries, and the raspberries are doing great. I guess its been a good year for carrots too. About three weeks behind I think.

-Shaelee