15 November 2006

joining the ranks

blog city

uberspace

spilling forth my ideas and thoughts, sharing myself mylife mysheep with the world

making it known

explicating the ineffible

4 comments:

Girl in the Globe said...

YAY!!! I just found this today!!!! Welcome to the bloggy world! I can't wait to hear what you've been thinking lately.

GG

shaelee said...

i think this might be nice; i often feel so *awkward* in regular conversation... this will help me get my thoughts out there and sorted- its like journaling with a scary twist

Girl in the Globe said...

Hey Squachy,
I blog to get my thoughts out there too...at least the ones that aren't too personal to share. I read Eric's new book recently, and he says: Walking with a limp is not only an indication of struggle and past brokenness, but also evidence of healing and perseverance. I guess my blog is my way of processing, as well as letting others see my limp...maybe someone can learn something from me...maybe not. But it's cool either way. I love reading blogs too...I learn a lot that way...I can't wait to learn from you too!

GG

shaelee said...

thanks
you are so encouraging!

i cant wait to spend more time with you guys next month!

its so cool to see what is happening with you all- i know it seems like a long and arduous process to you, living it, but from out here it seems like it is all actually happening rather fast :) The man is doing some pretty cool stuff.

I think I should make you a staff out of one of our horns someday (I hear thats the traditional way)